A precision aquarium pump that does everything. Dosing, auto top-off, water changes even feeding. Accurate to 2% or less and capable of several hundred ml. a minute, the Versa™ is the new expectation in multi-purpose pumps.
• Length 3.15in.(80mm)
• Width 2.34in.(59.4mm)
• Height 4.21in.(106.9mm)
• Power Consumption 12W
• Universal Input Range 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
• Peak Inrush Current 1.3A
• MIN 0.5ul a minute
• MAX Continuous 200ml per minute
• MAX Volumetric 300ml per minute
• Included Female PTC & Barbed Adapter
Mobius™ is EcoTech’s new equipment control app. Free for download from your favorite iOS or Android app store (available at the time of Versa™ public launch), Mobius™ turns your smart device into the control center for your EcoTech® equipment. Simple is an understatement. In less than five minutes, you can be up and runnING.
• HEAVY-DUTY - Commercial-grade construction using durable ABS plastics and precision gearing make the Versa™ is built to last. Designed to handle long term continuous use applications, time between servicing is greatly extended with the use of laboratory-grade silicone tubing.
• FLEXIBLE INSTALLATION - Available for individual use or as a four-pack including a Base Station. Up to four individual pumps can dock to each Base Station. The Base Station features a consolidated power supply and tactile indexing buttons.
• PLANETARY GEAR - The Versa’s drive configuration is optimized for precision and longevity — two essential characteristics for a precise yet robust market-leading peristaltic pump.
• Auto Mode - Auto mode schedules dosing specific to what additive or solution is being dosed. This mode utilizes standard dosing practices and known water parameter changes in a reef tank based on light cycle and biological activity. The Versa™ does not determine dosing volume, that requires testing and tuning. It will however, schedule dosing based on the salt or additive selected.
• Continuous Mode - Continuous mode sets a dosing rate (volume/min) that runs when the pump is powered. Continuous mode is an always-operating dosing mode and needs to be controlled by external means (controller, timer, float switch, etc.).
• Manual Mode - Manual Mode allows the user to create a program specifying dosing volumes and or durations. The Versas variable operational capability allows volume dosing to be carried out a specified rate or over a specified time period. Up to 30 discrete dosing events can be created per pump in a 24hr period. The Catch-Up feature allows the Versa™ to correct a dosing difference if the pump is shut down or is interrupted during its daily program. Safe-guards help protects against some potential dosing issues.